Social media has become an essential part of daily life for many. For a large segment of society in a variety of age groups, staying connected on social platforms is as natural as making a phone call or emailing.
Recent studies by marketing and research companies have shown the businesses that are not using social media to reach their demographics are thought to be not really interested in those consumers who frequent widely popular social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.  And that demographic is rapidly growing in numbers. Why would you want to ignore that type of exposure?
Social Media marketing provides businesses a cost effective way to reach out to their audience to build interest in their offerings, build trust, and to make those valuable connections whether they are customers, prospects or your advocates. Businesses that integrate social media into their marketing strategies can use this medium to communicate with their customers and potential customers. Using social media demonstrates that you and your company are easily available and reachable and can be used effectively for promotional purposes and to address consumers questions and complaints.
Savvy business owners and companies who embraced social media marketing a few years ago have seen how quickly trends develop and they have realized the significance of implementing this strategy to:
- Connect to potential clients/customers;
- Brand their products and services for name/icon recognition;
- Become known for their expertise;
- Enhance their local marketing efforts;
- Bring more traffic to their company website. More website traffic not only results in improved search engine rankings, but more importantly can make a positive impact to your sales volume.
Your Social Media Marketing Plan should:
- include specific goals;
- be aligned with your strategic goals;
- be implemented with quality content ~ consistently!
How are you doing with your social media marketing efforts? Do you need help getting started or need assistance implementing your plan? Click the button below and let’s get started on helping you reach your goals!
[button_2 color=”purple” align=”center” href=”http://www.meetme.so/RebeccaIshibashi” new_window=”Y”]Schedule Your FREE Strategy Session [/button_2]