The difference between a marketing plan and a marketing strategy are concepts that some small business owners have difficulty in understanding. And because they aren’t clearly understood, some entrepreneurs don’t bother to create them and that’s a mistake.
The lack of a marketing plan and strategies present the following problems:
• Ideal client or target market not identified;
• Your offer may not align with the needs of your ideal client/market;
• You have no specific, time-bound goals to achieve and therefore;
• You can’t measure your results;
• You’re Guessing a lot and not really getting anywhere!